Hiring Organization / Company: Livebetter
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Rewarding careers start here! Fantastic opportunity to begin your career within the Community Services sector. On the job learning and support with exposure across multiple Corporate Services Teams!
- Some of the perks of working with LiveBetter – health & well-being initiatives, rewards and recognition programs, fitness passport, on the job training and exciting career pathway opportunities.
- Fixed term full time (1 year) traineeship based in Orange, studying a Certificate III in Business
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset and offer:
- Investment in staff training & development with opportunities for diverse career paths
- A flexible & family friendly workplace
- The opportunity to take advantage of great salary packaging benefits
For further info about us and to see for yourself the great things that we do, you can visit:
About the Role
The position of Trainee – Corporate Services will be located within the Corporate Services department based at Head Office. Corporate Services provide operational support across People and Culture, Finance, Marketing, IT, Project Management and Customer Service for the entire organisation.
The Trainee – Corporate Services will be rotated across each department. The role will provide administrative assistance in the effective day today operation of all Corporate service areas through professional and timely support whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
Some primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Completion of Certificate III in Business through the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) via formal education and on-the-job training, completing all necessary research, study and assessments to achieve the competencies and demonstrate achievement of the objectives of the trainee’s course of study.
- Provide general administrative support functions that include telephone duties, filing/setting up files, and printing/photocopying
- Assisting in the maintenance of paperwork and documentation as required.
- Maintaining customer management record systems including accurate data entry and supporting appropriate record keeping processes.
You will be motivated; love learning and thrive working in a fast-paced work environment as part of a dynamic and supportive team. This role will be ideal for you if you have an excellent attention to detail, well-developed computer skills and a genuine interest in pursuing a career in the Community Services sector. To be successful in this role you will be able to satisfy the following selection criteria.
- Ability to complete the competencies and assessments required to achieve the qualification Cert III in Business.
- A genuine interest in a pursuing a career in Business and a desire to learn more about Community Services.
- A clear motivation to understand all aspects of the LiveBetter Corporate Services Teams.
- Willingness to undertake and ability to pass any LiveBetter mandatory training.
- Experience in the use of technology such as smart phones and computer programs.
You will also be required to undertake and pass a National Criminal Check and pre-employment medical assessment (including drug and alcohol screening).
How to Apply
To apply for this role, you must provide as part of the online application process:
- An up-to-date copy of your resume.
- Responses to our mandatory questions as part of the application process.
(You will be prompted to do this).
Closing date: 11:59pm, Tuesday 18th May 2021
Enquiries: Carolyn Cranfield – Organisational Development Manager: 0429 146 682
Job Location Information:
Location: Orange Nsw
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)