Hiring Organization / Company: Anz Banking Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- Location: Docklands, Melbourne
- Role Type: Permanent; Full-Time
The purpose of our Payments Group Technology Tribe is to “transform Payments by fortifying existing platforms, simplifying and standardizing processes and technology, and enabling our business through reusable end-to-end services”.
As a Tester, you’ll bring an engineered test approach to executing functional and non-functional tests, building scripts and tools to create and improve existing test automations. You’ll collaborate with Analysts and Engineers within the squad to solve problems and deliver world class features, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
You’ll apply your knowledge & experience of testing and the payments environment to increase the quality and efficiency of the outcomes being delivered by your squad, as well as ensuring the stability of our systems.
To grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Deep and honed understanding of Testing and Test Automation
- Experience in managing complex deliveries in a highly technical and IT dependent environment across the end to end value chain of the payments business
- Solid hands on experience in medium to large test automation projects, preferably in Banking, Financial Service and Insurance domain
- An understanding of the Finance domain, primarily in payments, i.e. high value and international payments, clearing networks (RTGS, Swift), Processing, Settlement and Reconciliation
- Proven Experience in Agile delivery and Test Automation of Micro Services, APIs & Non UI using TOSCA, Postman or Rest Assured
- Expertise in performing various functional test types & techniques such as Service, APIs, Contract, integration, end-to-end etc.
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum methodologies, Agile Test Practices, Dev-Ops and CI/CD practices
- Experience in working on Cloud technologies such as Containers, Dockerization etc. would be an advantage
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're focused on seeing our people thrive just as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS129745.
Job Location Information:
Location: Melbourne Vic