Hiring Organization / Company: One Tree Community Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- $71,373 to $73,271 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
- Financial assistance to relocate
- Opportunities to advance your career
Position: Second in charge
Status: Full time position
Salary Range: $71,373 to $73,271 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
Qualifications: Early childhood diploma or above
Centre name: One Tree South Hedland Children’s Service
Are you at that point in your career where you are wondering what else might be out there for you? Do your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more?
Perhaps you want more opportunities, better pay and conditions, flexibility or an adventure. With your ‘can-do’ attitude and love of a challenge, One Tree Community Services can offer you the opportunity to gain experience that will change your life and fast track your career.
- above award salary and six weeks leave per year;
- up to $5,250 financial assistance to relocate and quarantine if required*;
- rental assistance*;
- sign-on and retention bonuses*;
- childcare subsidy;
- opportunities to travel nationally;
- career advancement;
- length of service incentives; and
- online inductions and PD sessions.
- conditions apply
About the position
You know all about the NQS and the frameworks. You’re an amazing leader and a great educator. But you understand this role is not only about you. It’s about supporting your director and your team. You mentor, you coach, you help. You do what it takes to deliver a fantastic curriculum and you’re developing skills that one day will have you being the director of your own centre.
Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
About the centre
The South Hedland service has 52 places for children aged 0-5 years. The centre operates from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume;
- Join EduTribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template;
- Be eligible to work in Australia;
- Have a current working with children check; and
- Click on the “Apply” button.
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au
Job Location Information:
City: South Hedland
Location: South Hedland Wa