Hiring Organization / Company: Godolphin Australia Pty Ltd
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Godolphin has an exciting opportunity for grooms to join our Stallion team for the 2021 breeding season. This position is based at Godolphin Australia’s main stallion operation in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
Reporting to the Stallion Manager, the successful applicant should be a passionate, reliable and driven individual with thorough attention to detail, a positive attitude, good work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond in the role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all horses receive the highest quality of care during the covering process
- General routine breeding procedures and daily duties required in the stallion barn
- Assist with feeding and exercise regimes on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Compliance with all organisational policies, procedures and processes and legislative standards and requirements
- Proven horsemanship skills with stallions
- Previous experience in a similar role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation options may also be available, for the right applicant
- A chance to work at one of Godolphin’s premium breeding locations
Job Location Information:
Location: Aberdeen Nsw