Hiring Organization / Company: Wyndham City Council
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Take pride in enhancing Wyndham’s roads, footpaths and medians
- Permanent full-time or flexible, Wyndham based
- Salary from $64,283 pa plus super
We are Wyndham, one of Australia’s fastest growing and most diverse cities.
Our people are hard at work designing the precincts, building the infrastructure, developing the policies and delivering the programs that will ensure the City is prepared to welcome over 200,000 new residents by 2040.
Shape new possibilities. Be part of something more.
A bit about the role
The Road Sweeper Operator will perform a range of tasks which are of a diverse nature and all must be carried out to specified standards and meet agreed productivity and quality standards. Contribute to the success of a customer focused team, operating efficiently and effectively to enhance the appearance of all hard surfaces in the municipality.
What you’ll deliver
- Operate road sweeper, footpath sweeper, footpath scrubber and small plant equipment
- Daily maintenance of equipment and repairs as required
- A positive contribution to the successful operation of Asset Management & Maintenance Department
- Undertake works in an efficient, effective safe manner adhering to health and safety policies and guidelines
- Report and capture daily allocated tasks in the Asset Management System
What you’ll bring
- Truck Licence up to 13.9tonnes
- Red card, traffic control, first aid level 2 tickets
- Manual handling training
- Demonstrated knowledge of OH&S and safe working practices
- Apply quality control procedures in the safe use of maintenance tools and equipment
- Experience in using timesheets, rosters, schedules, GPS navigation system and operation manuals
- A positive, curious and flexible attitude.
Be part of something more
Take a look at our job opportunities and you may be surprised at what you discover: a future-focused culture, a sense of purpose and possibility, and real opportunities to strengthen our diverse community. It all adds up to make Wyndham City a great place to belong.
Our people are our most valued asset. We are focused on building a culture that empowers every person to do their best work. Flexibility is built right into our DNA and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that celebrates a diverse workforce. Ask us how this role can be worked.
So, are you ready to shape new possibilities?
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending us a cover letter and your resume. We do not require any selection criteria to be addressed.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tony Harris, Coordinator Civil Maintenance on 0417 162 592.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59PM Sunday 16th of May 2021.
Wyndham City Council is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating safe and inclusive environments where everyone can grow and succeed.
Job Location Information:
City: Hoppers Crossing
Location: Hoppers Crossing Vic
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)