Hiring Organization / Company: Wildlife Currumbin Sanctuary
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
AT THIS TIME, THIS ROLE IS OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT NTAQ TEAM MEMBERS (THIS INCLUDES VOLUNTEERS) AND DIRECT REFERRALS OF NTAQ TEAM MEMBERS.
NTAQ - Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) will soon take ownership of the iconic Honeyworld, known for producing the best Australian honey for over five decades! We are seeking a customer focused & motivated individual, with stand-out leadership skills to lead the Honeyworld Retail Team as Team Leader.
This position is for a motivated individual who holds commitment to meeting the needs of our valued customers & achieving the performance standards of our business. You will be required to ensure yourself & the Team deliver an amazing customer experience whilst driving to achieve sales targets through excellent product knowledge.
Position details & duties
As Team Leader, you will be based at Honeyworld & will be responsible for customer service, maximising sales, cash control, stock control, Team supervision & development, coaching and dispute resolution, visual merchandising & assisting with other leadership duties as required.
Participation & commitment to achieving departmental objectives is a core element of this role, along with being an energetic, positive team player who leads by example.
- This is a Full-Time position working 38 hours per week
- Shifts ranging from Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster as required by business needs
- Pay & work conditions under the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award 2010.
- Full availability over School Holiday periods is essential.
- There is an expectation you will in participate in required training relevant to this role.
- This position will be based at Honeyworld; however, you may be required to work in any of our Retail locations if required.
- A high level of customer service ability is essential, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a fast-paced Retail organisation.
- Positive role model who can supervise & train Team to high standards with previous experience at a supervisory level
- Self-driven with a proven ability to work unsupervised
- Have a track record of driving sales through the engagement of customers, suggestive selling & sharing of product knowledge.
- Demonstrates a flexible, cooperative, ‘can-do’ attitude. Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers & remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Knowledge of visual merchandising benchmarks to ensure outlet is well presented to always attract customers
- Has excellent communication skills & is comfortable communicating with both external & internal customers, assisting them with their needs.
- Manage point-of-sale systems efficiently with accurate cash control skills
- Awareness & commitment to controlling shrinkage, stock control & accuracy in stock audit methods.
- Have a high standard of personal presentation, is physically able to lift and move items up to 10kg & can walk long distances indoors & outdoors, in all weathers.
- Commitment to continual learning & willingness to gain ongoing product knowledge
- It is desirable to have a high level of product knowledge of both Retail and NT-CWS products.
- Must be comfortable to work in an environment that includes live bees and other wildlife, including birds, reptiles & snakes.
How to Apply
Your application should include your resume plus a brief cover letter stating how you meet the Selection Criteria. Please apply via http://careers.nationaltrustqld.org.au/employment/
Job Location Information:
Location: Currumbin Qld