Hiring Organization / Company: Apm Employment Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for team players with experience in the Work for the Dole (WfD) program or jobseeker activity requirements. If you enjoy challenges and want to work with people to achieve their best, this could be the role for you!
Based in Merrylands, you will be responsible for the ongoing coordination of our Regional Work for the Dole programs in the Sydney Region.
What APM can offer you
- An attractive salary and additional incentives to reward outstanding performance
- Personal use of smart phone
- Vehicle salary sacrifice options
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training, career progression and professional development opportunities
- APM has a national footprint – we have more than 1900 employees in over 400 different locations in all states and territories of Australia
- Work for one of the largest providers of employment services in Australia
A day in the life of a Regional Activity Coordinator
- You will be responsible for the development of regional projects as part of jobactive
- You will ensure APM has a variety of activities available to our jobseekers
- Work with community groups to identify opportunities for projects and suitable activities.
- Ensure adequate WfD and Approved Activities are available for job seekers
- Coordinate multiple WfD supervisors across a range of projects
- Analyse reporting and implement daily action plans
- Coaching, training and mentoring of Employment Consultants
- Entering jobseeker participation hours into Government and APM systems
What we need from you
- Superior skills in developing and maintaining stakeholder and local community relationships
- Basic understanding of workplace health and safety policies and systems
- Experience in achieving KPIs
- An excellent knowledge of the local labour market
- Demonstrate hands on ability and have strong administration skills
Benefits and Culture
Benefits associated with joining APM include but are not limited to: being awarded an attractive salary with uncapped performances incentives, working in a culture that promotes development and inclusion, career progression opportunities, vehicle salary sacrifice options and personal use of smart phone.
Please note, employment with APM is dependent on the following essential criteria being satisfied: eligibility to work in Australia; current driver's licence; access to a comprehensively insured vehicle; national police clearance and a working with children check on request.
Job Location Information:
Location: Merrylands Nsw