Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Why join Compass?
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
Working in one of the most challenging spaces in hospitality recruitment, this role recruits for Chefs and Cooks to support our Queensland, New South Wales, Northern Territory and Tasmanian ESS business. The role would suit a strategic sourcer who loves a challenge and an “out of the box” sourcing plan to attract talent is a trades short market.
This is a fast paced, fun and highly energetic team. We work together to deliver positive business outcomes. We want an authentic, people focused and service centric recruiter to join us.
- Recruitment/mobilisation experience, ideally in volume resourcing
- A strong sense of initiative and drive to deliver in a busy environment
- Clear and effective communication skills at all levels of the business
- Seek, LinkedIn, Indeed and talent search experience is essential
- You work well within a team and contributes to overall team strength through collaboration
- Customer focus in everything you do
What’s in it for you?
This is a team at the forefront of growing Compass’s capability through the people we hire. We are leading the market with regards to our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and are constantly looking to raise our standards. This is a great opportunity to drive your career forward while helping us recruit the right staff at the right time.
- Ongoing work
- Flexible work arrangements available for the right applicant
- Competitive hourly rate
- Career progression
- An organisation that values you and your safety
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits and company discounts
If this sounds like the position for you,
Job Location Information:
City: Cannon Hill
Location: Cannon Hill Qld