Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Restaurant Associates is part of Compass Group, a global operator providing catering and business support services, to a variety of clients worldwide.
- Work for one of the largest banking and financial services in the world!
- Full Time working at our corporate site in Sydney CBD
- Monday – Friday shifts, perfect work-life balance
Our client is a major global banking and financial services provider and we currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Reception Supervisor, working in their cutting edge corporate offices in Barangaroo. How amazing to work for leading global operators, something to be proud of so we're looking for only the best!
You will work alongside and manage the front desk team and be the face of both businesses. Based at the Concierge Desk at the lobby and at Level 36 Executive Floors, delivery of Customer Service brilliance is at the heart of everything you do. Administration, reception and general office management tasks are your forte. You'll be the first point of contact for visitors and therefore you'll be expected to be well presented and groomed, greet and assist guests as required and do it all with a smile on your face!
Your day might look like this:
- Provide a warm, professional, friendly and welcoming style of service to customers and clients at all times
- Follow established procedures with all guests, coordinating with in-house security as appropriate
- Book meeting rooms and in-room catering whilst providing accurate and relevant information
- Register in-coming and out-going correspondence
- Ensure emails, intranet and phone enquiries are managed in a timely manner
- Manage and document client issues in the first instance
- Manage a team of three ensuring the service delivery are consistently met
- Meet and greet of VIP clients
- Assist with function and event enquiries with the EA’s and PA’s
The role is varied and interesting, two days will never be the same and it's a great step up from a current reception role or perhaps you're looking to work for a global business and keen to make the next step in your career.
- 3+ years background in Administration and Office Support managing multiple stakeholders
- Personable, charismatic and engaging disposition
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgement, flexibility and discretion while being proactive, confident and ethical
- Demonstrable organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing priorities
- Problem solving ability
- Customer service is at the heart of everything you do
- Immaculate personal presentation will be considered a priority of yours
- Good leadership skills, setting goals, mentoring the team to achieve their potential
- You’ll bring a genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering platinum service
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
If this sounds like you,
Job Location Information:
City: Sydney Central Business District
Location: Sydney Central Business District Nsw