Hiring Organization / Company: Graincorp
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
A shared passion for our people.
Our people can be proud that, as a leading international agribusiness, we provide an increasingly important service across the food supply chain.
About our team
GrainCorp connects more than 10,000 grain growers with local and international customers via Australia’s largest silo network, with a storage capacity of over 20 million tonnes, seven bulk port elevators and two specialty port terminals. Innovation, integration and partnership are the foundations on which we are growing into our second century with customers at the heart of all that we do.
About the role
GrainCorp is currently seeking a Quality Support Specialist, based at our site in Geelong, to work in a Customer Focussed role in our Port and Country operations focusing on food safety, pest control and marketing support designed to achieve repeat business from customers. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with the quality support for the management of export quality across all GrainCorp Port Terminals
- Interpretation of specifications, standards, contractual terms and regulations of domestic and international grain
- Managing quality documentation, testing, certification and other related issues of Quality Systems
- Manage export sample requirements to meet customer expectations for all vessels
About your experience
Candidates will have prior experience in a quality role, preferably in agriculture, with an understanding of grain quality testing systems and procedures. Candidates will also display:
- Strong communication skills to clearly express meaning both verbally and in writing
- Sound computer skills, particularly database (Word/Access/Excel)
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer Focused role responding to customer’s needs
- Knowledge of grain export regulations and procedures
In addition to providing proof of working rights and suitable professional referees, progressed candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical.
Do you share our passion for contributing to the success of a diverse, international team?
At GrainCorp, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences our people bring to work each day. We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce – leading to a range of different thinking, perspectives and ideas that create the innovation we need to drive better business results. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
Job Location Information:
City: North Geelong
Location: North Geelong Vic
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)