Hiring Organization / Company: Corporate Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW?
Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies.
- High profile, dynamic and complex digital leadership role.
- Permanent full-time opportunity, Orange, Newcastle or Parramatta location
- Salary relative to experience, and ranges from $128,089 to $148,134 + super
Our Digital Information Office are currently seeking to appoint a Principal Digital Production to lead a team of UX, Producers and Strategists to deliver web, intranet, and digital services.
You have a deep end to end understanding of Digital Production (client meetings, briefs, estimates, vendor management, schedule, delivery, testing and support). You will use this to build and guide digital fitness across DPIE.
You are an expert in client relationships and have exceptional communication skills. You have the ability to talk with clients about their needs, user outcomes and options. You will translate these into solutions in close collaboration with UX, Content, Production, Development and Platform teams.
You will have:
- Team leadership experience to mentor and manage Producers, UX and Content resources
- Knowledge and previous experience managing digital projects in a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience in driving continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience in end to end Digital Agency practises
- Skills in budget management and management reporting
- Extensive experience in the delivery of high quality web, intranet and digital services outcomes with the ability to prioritise and multi-task across a range of projects
- A passion for the ongoing development of a customer service and knowledge culture across the organisation, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and proactive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviours
For more information read the full Role Description: Principal Digital Production
For more information hit Apply to visit the iworkfor.nsw.gov.au website.
The Department of Planning, Industry & Environment’s (DPIE) vision is to create thriving environments, communities and economies for the people of New South Wales. We strive to be a high-performing, world-class public service organisation that celebrates and reflects the full diversity of the community we serve and seeks to embed Aboriginal cultural awareness and knowledge throughout the department.
In our inclusive and accessible workplace, differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. DPIE supports various employee affinity groups, practice flexible working, offer job share and workplace adjustments. We are committed to the Premier’s Priorities and welcome applications from all.
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including a copy of your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the role.
Applications close Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 11:55PM.
Should you require further information about the role please contact Nerida Mooney, Director, Digital Experience and Solutions on 0424 205 714 or [email protected]
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available over the next 18 months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on [email protected] (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out Our Mob on Country https://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/premiers-priorities/our-mob-on-country to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)