Hiring Organization / Company: Chemist Warehouse
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
The primary role of the Pharmacy Assistant (Cosmetics) is to assist our customers with their healthcare needs. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Assisting customers with cosmetic & general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalogue promotions
- Processing sales and offering add-on products
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out as required
- Previous cosmetics experience
- Knowledge of pharmacy products and cosmetics
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check?
Desirable: Do you have a Certificate II or higher in Community Pharmacy?
Essential: Do you have previous experience recommending and selling Cosmetic products?
Please note that this position will close at 11:45pm on the closing date.
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.
Job Location Information:
Location: Campbelltown Nsw 2560
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Pharmacy Assistant (cosmetics) - Chemist Warehouse Macarthur Square Campbelltown Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Chemist Warehouse