Hiring Organization / Company: Envista Forensics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Inspiring People - Impactful Experiences
If there was one common theme to describe what our employees get from a career with Envista,
it’s: An Experience. Envista prides itself on being One Company/One Team.
Forensic engineering, as an industry, is designed to rely on scientific principles to investigate all types of failures impacting service, people, and business production— from minor to catastrophic. It’s our job to analyze and determine why it happened.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced and professional Operations Coordinator. Operations Coordinator serves as the team point of contact in dealing with logistics and project setup, while assisting with and meeting the team’s and client’s deadlines. This position will all team members to include the warehouse manager, operations team members as well as the technical team.
When you join Envista, here’s what to expect:
- Motivating projects: no day is the same.
- Potential to propel your career forward with our thoughtfully designed career paths.
- Contribute to a diverse team that encourages innovation and aspires to always do better.
- Impact businesses all over the world with your ability to solve intricate matters
- Established client portfolio that takes us to five continents and endless opportunity for company
- Work in a family-oriented atmosphere with a small company feel, with the resources and technology of a large enterprise.
Insight on Your Impact:
- Creates new opportunity entries within the Client Relations Management (CRM) system. Files and documents setup for all new potential projects. Provides informational proposals and estimated cost agreements to clients.
- Enters contractors’ time, expenses, and billing entries including proformas and finalization of invoices with audit books into the system.
- Organizes logistics for all projects including but not limited to shipment setup, employee/contractor travel arrangements, and vendor coordination.
- Makes travel arrangements in accordance with Envista Forensics policies and procedures.
- Enters vendor invoices for the company as assigned. Requests certificates of insurance for clients.
- Composes electronic and hard-copy business memos, reports, and correspondence. Proofreads documents for accuracy. Prepares and files electronic and hard-copy documents, using various software applications as required.
- Maintains and reviews all project documentation including the file review following the completion of a loss to ensure all pertinent documentation is captured.
- Tracks divisional PTO and specified non travel days for dedicated team members, to assist the Operations Manager in staffing new projects.
- Completes a variety of operation reports including but not limited to WIP, A/R, A/R statements and productivity.
- Posts mail for standard and expedited delivery; routes incoming mail to appropriate recipient and safeguards confidentiality of mail as necessary.
- Maintains the necessary office/warehouse supplies and re-orders supplies in a timely manner; keeps office well-organized; suggests improvements to inventory process and vendor pricing and relationships as indicated.
- Assists with cleaning equipment, kits, and shipment creation as necessary.
- Enters and tracks Quality Control Surveys into quality survey database.
- Stays abreast of office and company policies, procedures, and practices; participates in ongoing training and development as assigned or approved to assure knowledge and skills remain current and comprehensive.
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and managers; supports the goals of the department, division, and organization; participates in special assignments and activities as required or approved; demonstrates initiative in the interest of the client and the organization.
- Adheres to all applicable State Insurance Regulation requirements and other applicable laws, regulations, and standards; assumes personal responsibility for maintaining the requisite state license for the state(s) assigned.
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities/ Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills to execute tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Committed to being an effective and collaborative team member
- Sound written and oral communication skills, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM software.
- Commitment to confidentiality and to discretely handle sensitive information.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Skilled in use of Internet for business research purposes
- Excellent transcription and keyboarding skills, including speed and accuracy.
- Teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others in keeping with the 5 Guiding Principles, as well as integrity, accountability, adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct; open and honest communication; commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
Preferred Skills/Abilities/ Experience:
- Experience in business work environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and prioritization of workload
- SSCE or equivalent preferred
One Company/One Team is not just one of our 5 Guiding Principles, it’s we how separate ourselves from our competitors. We learn together, we win together and through our team members voices, we bring certainty to an uncertain world.
At Envista, we recognize that our potential team members come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a role. We strive to reflect the communities and clients we serve to drive innovation, excellence, and meaningful work—We want you to bring your authentic self to Envista. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)