Hiring Organization / Company: Moray & Agnew Lawyers
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Moray & Agnew is one of Australia’s leading specialist law firms with over 650 staff nationally. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle and Perth and have an unrivalled reputation in our market. Over the last decade, the firm has tripled in size to support the growth of our Australian and international clients.
We are passionate about what we do and want you to be too. We value technical excellence and the ability to function independently or in a team. We offer a unique workplace culture and excellent opportunities to further your personal and professional development.
About the role
An exciting career opportunity exists in our Sydney office for a full-time Legal Office Junior to join our Workers’ Compensation Team.
You will have a varied workload and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to legal secretaries
- Preparing external mail for posting
- Collating briefs to Counsel
- Court filing
- Relief Reception
- General office duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, mail and running any errands needed
Previous legal experience and/or a TAFE certificate in Business & Administration/ Business & Legal, is highly desirable.
You will also have:
- The ability to demonstrate initiative
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in a team, or on your own
- Excellent organisation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you are interested in working with a great team of people, please submit your cover letter, CV and academic transcript.
We do not invite recruitment agencies at this time.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)