Hiring Organization / Company: Maurice Blackburn
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Work type: full-time fixed-term
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Legal Support
Practice area: Superannuation and Insurance
Since the day Maurice Blackburn opened our doors over a hundred years ago, we’ve been in the business of helping people; fighting to make a genuine difference to people’s lives. We exist to help everyday Australians use the law to fight back against unfair treatment. Our passion for righting wrongs is at the heart of everything we do. This is why we’ve grown to become Australia’s leading social justice law firm. After all, we believe wholeheartedly in what we do.
Proactively support a successful Claims Team, focusing on Superannuation and Insurance matters. You’ll take ownership for a variety of administration, coordination and client service activities, keeping the team well-informed and organised.
- Build strong relationships with clients, providing assistance with enquiries and proactively seeking information where appropriate;
- Documentation management, including proof reading, producing accurate file notes, filing and monitoring for further action;
- Work collaboratively with team members, sharing knowledge, supporting and contributing constructively.
Your motivation to make a difference and exceptional organisation skills will ensure your success in this role.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence;
- Confidence in fast paced environments with tenacity to meet deadlines;
- High attention to detail;
- Show initiative and proactively seek solutions;
- Strong service focus with the ability to handle sensitive matters professionally and with empathy;
- Experience in a Legal Assistant or high-level Administration/ Coordination position is desirable.
Culture & Benefits
This permanent position comes with a range of employee benefits:
- Join a collaborative and lively team;
- Fully paid gym membership;
- Salary Continuance & Life Insurance;
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading;
- 4 extra paid leave days per year.
A diverse and inclusive workplace is something we are absolutely committed to. We actively work to create a strong and inclusive culture enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age and family arrangements. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If we've just described you, apply online now and join our Team of experts, delivering outstanding outcomes to Maurice Blackburn’s clients!
Please note, applications must be submitted online, not via email and may close earlier than the listed date.Advertised: 21 Jul 2021. W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Aug 2021. W. Australia Standard Time
Job Location Information:
City: Western Australia
Location: Western Australia
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)