Hiring Organization / Company: Tasmanian Government
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Information and Communication Technology Officer (723883)
Department of Treasury and Finance
Corporate and Governance Division
Information and Technology Services Branch
Applications must be submitted by Monday 02 August, 2021 11:55 PM
Period of Appointment
As soon as possible for a fixed-term period up until 30.09.2022.
Hours per fortnight
Up to 73.5 - hours flexible - talk to us about how this could work for you. We are open to considering a range of flexible work options including part-time hours.
Working individually or as a team member of the Operations & Support unit, the Information and Communication Technology Officer will participate in IT related support activities and projects, provide high quality technical advice to stakeholders and assist the Manager and other team members to deliver operational and project related IT outcomes for the branch.
In the context of the selection criteria, to be successful in the position applicants will have:
- demonstrated experience and technical skills in information technology operational support, including but not limited to system administration, change management, problem identification and resolution, security management and disaster recovery;
- demonstrated effective interpersonal, oral communication, and customer service skills including the ability to operate effectively in a team environment and to liaise with all levels of stakeholders within the agency; and
- demonstrated in-depth research, analytical and creative skills including the ability to resolve relevant business issues and to achieve agency related outcomes.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of applicants and provide opportunities for flexible working arrangements.
Completion or partial completion of relevant tertiary qualifications and/or professional affiliation.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Please download the Statement of Duties, Advice to Applicants and Frequently Asked Questions below:
Advice to Applicants.DOCX
Frequently Asked Questions for Applicants.DOCX
How to apply
Before applying, we encourage you to make contact with the person listed below to ensure you have a good understanding of the role and how it fits within Treasury.
To apply, please provide a copy of your current Resume and Short Form Application (maximum 2 pages) outlining your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the Statement of Duties.
Refer to the 'Advice to Applicants' and 'Frequently Asked Questions' documents for further information.
Please note that we do not require a separate statement addressing the selection criteria.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please contact Recruitment on (03) 6166 4450 or via email [email protected] before the closing date.
For more information
Assistant Director, Operations and Support
(03) 6166 4095
Job Location Information:
Location: Hobart Tas
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Information And Communication Technology Officer Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Tasmanian Government