Hiring Organization / Company: Bendigo Health
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Work in an environment that offers:
- A full time permanent position
- A supportive environment for career progression and development
- An opportunity to support the growth in demand for services
Position Title: Imprest Coordinator
Department: Supply and Loading Dock
Salary (exc. super): $2,025.20 per fortnight
Hours per fortnight: 80
Employment Status: Full Time - Permanent
The role of the Imprest Coordinator is to coordinate a scanned inventory solution across a defined area of Bendigo Health and to oversee this function ongoing. The Imprest Coordinator role is part of a team of Imprest Coordinators managing storage areas within Bendigo Health and key departments within our external sites. Imprest work/maintenance in areas will be project based.
- Ensure all imprest levels are maintained against approved levels and that all items have barcodes affixed to storage locations.
- Work closely with Supply management to identify all items requiring imprest management and complete required functions in FMIS to create barcodes to ensure supply of goods.
- Work with the Supply & Loading Dock Manager to ensure that a rostered replenishment cycle is adhered to including scanning and restocking.
- Work closely with the Supply & Loading Dock Manager and Director of Materials Management to manage continuity of supply in the event of short and long term backorders.
Our 700 bed state of the art hospital was built in 2017. We are a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. We have all of the latest technologies allowing our 4500 staff to deliver Excellent Care to Every Person, Every Time. Our teams are friendly and we offer a supportive working environment for career progression. Remuneration is in accordance with Victorian Public Health Enterprise Agreements and generous salary packaging arrangements are offered to all staff.
The Finance and Resources Division is responsible for financial functions, including reporting, budgeting, forecasting, performance monitoring and analysis, together with our procurement, materials management and facilities functions. These are essential non-clinical services providing high-quality support, advice, monitoring and compliance functions.
The team are focussed on delivering the strategic vision within their responsibilities and on assisting the organisation operationally.
Bendigo is one of Victoria’s fastest growing making regional cities it a great city to live and work in. Bendigo provides services for the region’s population of over 300,000 and so the city offers excellent schools, shopping and cultural precincts, sporting facilities and various tertiary facilities. We can offer generous flexible working arrangements - giving you more time to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, beautiful parks, walking trials and wineries within our region.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, people with disabilities and or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to apply
For further information on the position please refer to the position description available on our website www.bendigohealth.org.au. Applications are to be submitted online. If successful for a position at Bendigo Health you must provide evidence of your full immunisation record as part of the onboarding process.Selection Criteria
Job Location Information:
Location: Bendigo Vic