Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We currently have vacancies for hospitality allrounders to join our village teams working in the Moranbah region! Your role will include working alongside the chefs in the kitchens, catering and prepping meals, housekeeping, cleaning and working in the bar and retail shop on site.
You will work with our professional remote kitchen and housekeeping teams who strive to create a working environment that provides job satisfaction and creates opportunities for advancement. The successful applicants will work various shifts and rosters depending on your position.
Experience is preferred, however not essential! We are open to individuals willing to join a new industry and skill set:
- Customer service experience
- Worked within the hospitality industry
- Housekeeping/industrial cleaning experience
- Knowledge of food service and preparation
- Maintain cleanliness standards of the kitchen
- The ability to work well within teams
- Exceptional personal presentation & flexible "can do" attitude
Our people are our most valuable assets. That is why you will see we place great importance on being an employer of choice. Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions including:
- Career opportunities including internal transfers
- All meals and accommodation included (no bills while onsite!!)
- Ongoing training and development
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and gain new skills
- Company uniforms
- A variety of recreational facilities onsite
- Paid parental leave
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people. We are your home away from home!
This is a fast paced, high energy role, so if you are looking for a new challenge, this is the position for you.
Job Location Information: