Hiring Organization / Company: Spotless
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job no: 579668
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Groundsperson. This position is part of the team responsible for the operational day to day delivery of the Land Management services.
Reporting to the Grounds Supervisor, this position will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Ensuring all work completed is to the standard required of the contract;
- Following work programs to ensure time effective, high level service standards as required in the Service of Work;
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and is safe working order;
- Operate all equipment/machinery in a safe manner;
- Ensure PPE is used for required tasking;
- General tasking may include, however is not limited to the following:
- Brush cutting
- General gardening
- Green waste clearing and removal
- Weed, Pest & Disease control
- Line marking.
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Similar experience in a previous role with strong client services skills and significant land management/grounds keeping experience
- Vehicle and valid Open Class Drivers Licence
- Heavy Rigid Truck Licence (Preferred)
- Chainsaw Operators Licence or Certificate (as per legislation)
- Agricultural Chemicals Commercial Operators Licence or similar, as required by State Legislation
- Ability to meet targets to prescribed deadlines and prioritise work programs.
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and may need to hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as an Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Advertised: 22 Jul 2021 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 19 Aug 2021 E. Australia Standard Time
Job Location Information:
Location: Brisbane Qld
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)