Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Monday to Friday roster
- Full Time position
- Great team, excellent support
ESS manages all aspects of large-scale accommodation facilities or “villages” for remote workers, providing the essential comforts such as a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered workwear to health and wellness facilities for those working away from home.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, flexible and experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor to oversee our small and friendly team at the Australian Police Academy in Barton, Canberra.
About the Role:
- Assist with organising front of house team in the daily operational demands
- Lead a large team to deliver high quality and exceptional customer service
- Support and supervise the delivery of service & functions
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are applied
- Organise rosters as per operational requirements
- An experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor with a passion for exceptional service
- A hands-on leader who can jump in and show how it is done
- A qualified Barista with high-volume coffee experience
- A true foodie at heart with an eye for detail
- Previous function and event experience, both intimate and large scale
- Impeccable grooming with a warm and engaging service style
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
As you can see, a career at Compass Group can really take you places!
If you are ready to ‘mix things up’ and join a company that puts you first, what are you waiting for?
Job Location Information:
Location: Canberra Act