Hiring Organization / Company: Toll Global Express
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Express Services are designed with our customers in mind and offer unrivalled access to our domestic and global network – securely delivering everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
The Fleet Allocator plays a pivotal role within our business, you will be allocating the PUD Fleet vehicles, ensuring they are loaded correctly and on time every time while adhering to safety guidelines at all times
This is a hands on role, where you will be working out on the depot floor
AM shift – 4:00 am – 4:30 am start time.
- You will be allocated a zone which includes 10 – 12 Rigid vehicles that need to be planned for and loaded each day.
- Daily interactions with stakeholders within the business, eg contractor drivers, fleet controllers, operations supervisors
- Dealing with issues relating to employee or contractor absenteeism or lateness
- Daily supervision of semi-trailer fleet activity to coordinate multiple pickups.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are fully adhered to
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have recent experience in a similar role, you will have good knowledge of Melbourne and a safety first mindset.
Other requirements include –
- You love the Transport industry and have loads of experience from working in the industry
- You are a natural problem solver, you enjoy coming up with new ideas or ways to do things
- Computer skills are a must, you can run reports and interpret data
- Road legislation knowledge
- You thrive in a pressured work environment and are very organised
- You can multitask really well and you can think on your feet quickly and can adjust plans on the go
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.
Job Location Information:
City: Altona North
Location: Altona North Vic 3025
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)