Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Supervisor to work at Deebing Heights State School. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient interface between the Services provided by Plenary Schools and the Core Services provided by the State.
Responsible for the efficient delivery of all cleaning and maintenance services, inclusive of grounds maintenance services and any services provided by subcontractors to the school and facilities within the Queensland Schools Project, you will specifically oversee;
- Administrative support and reporting
- General facilities supervision
- Cleaning and maintenance management
- Management of client relationships and customer service
- Establishing and maintaining a safe and secure environment, ensuring HSEQ systems, procedures and legislative requirements are followed and embraced.
With an immediate start available, successful candidates will be required to complete a Pre-Employment Medical, and Blue Card Application. Ideally, we are looking for candidates with the following experience;
- Facilities management or supervisory experience
- General maintenance experience, with a trade background desirable
- Customer service focused approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Staff recruitment, training and management experience
- Valid and current manual driving licence
- Supervisory experience in schools or education environments is highly desirable.
This position suits anyone looking for a Monday to Friday supervisory position.
Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance, construction, and project management services to a diverse range of sectors, including defence organisations, schools, offshore projects and remote resources industries. As an employer of choice, we recognise high performance and foster individual development.
Job Location Information:
Location: Brisbane Qld