Hiring Organization / Company: Apm Employment Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you a high achieving? Use your performance mindset for an organisation with PURPOSE? We have an opportunity for an Employment Consultant to join our successful team in Bunbury.
For more than 25 years, we’ve been enabling better lives through employment, allied health intervention, community care and workplace health services. We help more than 540,000 people each year in 10 countries across the world.
About the role
- Engage in networking activities to strengthen relationships with local business and community groups to create employment opportunities for jobseekers
- Case management of JA job seekers
- Work with a team including Employer Account Managers and Post Placement Support Officers to assist you with your outcomes
- Working to placement targets and KPI's
- Proven ability working to targets and KPI's
- Advanced communication & organisation skills
- Strong administration and compliance capabilities
- Outcome focused / Can-do attitude
- People person / High level energy
- Resilient, empathetic & team player
What we offer you
- An attractive salary with uncapped performance incentives
- Working in a culture that promotes development and inclusion,
- Discounted health insurance
- Employer assistance program
- Ability to purchase addition leave
- Paid parental leave
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others, and your own? Join the APM team today.
Please note, employment with APM is dependent on the following essential criteria being satisfied: eligibility to work in Australia; national police clearance and a working with children check.
APM is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bunbury Wa