Hiring Organization / Company: Ugl Limited
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- AC/DC traction motor overhaul
- Armature rewinds
- Alternator overhaul
- Haul pack wheel motor and alternator overhaul
- Small motors and blowers overhaul
- Electrical testing of the above components
- Component install on various locomotives
- Various electrical component inspections
- Locomotive engine testing
- Fault finding of electrical control systems
- Understand electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and diagrams to determine job specifications and requirements
- Plan and measure the layout of the wiring systems.
- Test, find and repair electrical problems.
- Install and fix electrical and electronic control systems, cables, outlets and equipment.
- Assemble electrical and electronic appliances.
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies, communications and power systems.
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
Discipline: Apprentice - Electrical
Primary Location: Australia-WA-Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
Location: Bassendean Wa