Hiring Organization / Company: Assure Programs
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Operating in the Australian market for over 20 years, Assure Programs (part of the global APM Group) is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions, including innovative services based on positive psychology frameworks, for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and wellbeing in the workplace.
Join the industry’s best
Assure Programs is a respected leader when it comes to workplace mental health and was recognised as an Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards.
- Our managers are highly experienced, senior psychologists who ensure a high standard of clinical quality in our service delivery
- Our clinicians support a range of organisations in Australasia that include executive and white collar, retail, mining, building, construction, etc.
- We use evidence-based practices and regularly collaborate at an international level to ensure we are at the foremost of the latest research.
Grow, develop and be rewarded
- We encourage career progression and support you with your professional development needs, including time to attend internal and external professional development
- Fortnightly peer supervision is available, so you can share ongoing professional development
- Access generous staff benefits such as access to EAP, salary packaging options, novated vehicle leasing, corporate discounts, pre-purchased leave, paid parental leave and much more.
We are currently seeking two EAP Clinicians to join our team based in our Canberra office. Ideally full time however part time (min 2 days) is suitable. We offer flexibility regarding days (Mon - Fri) and hours / shifts to suit your lifestyle.
In this role you will contribute to the values driven, highly professional and ethical delivery of services to Assure customers through the provision of services including EAP counselling, clinical interventions, and critical incident management.
- Psychologist with full AHPRA registration OR Mental Health Accredited Social Worker with full practicing Membership with the AASW
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions and related liaison with an ability to work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
- Self-motivated, reliable and have personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture
- The ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company to achieve goals through influence
- A superior level of interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute effectively to a team setting
- Warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and personal and professional development, as well as contributions to the professional development of colleagues
- Good IT skills, superior written skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow administration procedures with accuracy and efficiency
- Current Working with Children clearance
- Willingness to undergo a National Criminal History check
- Current drivers licence and own transport is desirable but not essential
We are happy to offer relocation assistance for anyone who wishes to move to the Canberra area. We will also consider a career secondment for 2 years before re-locating you back to a role at your home base/city.
Please submit your application online. To discuss your preferences and find out more, please call Jemma on 0427 107 195.
Job Location Information:
Location: Canberra Act