Hiring Organization / Company: Manpowergroup Internal
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Be part of a high performing team
- Work closely with your team and clients
- Grow your career with a global leader in recruitment
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in helping companies and individuals navigate the dynamic world of work. With over 60 years of experience providing recruitment, outsourcing and human resource consulting services, we are a business focused on people – our client, candidates and each other. A great opportunity now exists in our ManpowerGroup business for a passionate Divisional Manager in Sydney, NSW.
About the role
As the Divisional Manager you will be responsible for leading and accelerating your teams growth. You will be accountable for the revenue and profitability of the team whilst continuing to work with key clients and drive new business development to provide high quality service. The role will also be accountable for team management, performance and development.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the team such as performance objectives, weekly reviews, succession planning and recruitment
- Develop & execute sales strategy and business planning
- Manage the complete recruitment process within NSW to drive Manpower Professional Temporary and Permanent Recruitment
- Develop existing business and maintain key client relationship through a variety of business development techniques
- Manage the expectations of NSW clients and provide an escalation level to New South Wales key clients in the Finance Sector
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to client expectation
- Ensure awareness and alignment with the relevant Quality ISO standards, as well as compliance with legislative and ManpowerGroup health and safety environmental standards, safe work, procedures and instructions
What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrated experience managing sales and service teams
- Ability to identify, engage, quote and support new client targets
- Sales and client relationship management experience.
- Strong Leadership ability
- Persuasion & influencing skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- High level of commercial acumen
We offer a great workplace, work life balance, a great culture and excellent career opportunities.
At ManpowerGroup, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work or in life. This means that we'll work with you to achieve your career goals and dreams by supporting and developing you as your career grows
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw