Hiring Organization / Company: Are Media
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Work type: maximum term full time
Categories: Information Technology
Desktop Support Analyst
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
About the role
You will be responsible for both the delivery of key IT by providing assistance & support to our employees both in-office and remotely as part of our O365 upgrade. This role will be working closely with Infrastructure, Operational Systems and our Business Application team members.
This role is a fixed term contract commencing early May and will offer either part time or full time opportunities
- Assisting in the deployment of Windows 10 & O365 to end user
- Provide face to face and remote support to Are Media employees
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an desktop computing environment
- Establishing guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
Skills and experience
- Will suit tertiary students in year 2-3 technology degree or equivalent
- Understanding of hardware & network troubleshooting and fault finding
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: 13 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 11 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw