Hiring Organization / Company: Accenture
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS
- Maintains the existing Database(s) and DBA development environment plus analyse, design and implement enhancements or improvements to the environments including the version control system.
- Responds in a timely and appropriate manner to 2nd/3rd level Service Desk requests relating to data management and database administration, to meet contracted KPI targets.
- Performs updates of operational and system support documentation.
- Performs program/release testing programs plus comply with and maintain test documentation and procedures.
- Performs database performance and capacity monitoring and maintenance.
- Assists in monitoring, maintenance and reporting on the integrity and performance of operational and support databases.
- Provides status reports to the supervisor/team lead in relation to assigned tasks.
- Some overtime involved, depending upon the workload.
- Occasional requirement to travel.
- Participation in the On-call roster or as an escalation point.
- Hold a relevant Defence Security Clearance (NV1 preferred).
Do you have your head in the Cloud?
- Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future.
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Do you have your head in the Cloud? Good. At Accenture Cloud First, we’re looking for people who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people, whose heads are filled with the possibilities of Cloud technology, with the technical ability to make them happen. People who don’t want to even think about settling for an ordinary Cloud career. People who want to fast-track their future and work on amazing projects with global impact.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Job Location Information:
Location: Canberra Act
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)