Hiring Organization / Company: Anglicaresa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Multiple positions available
- Full-time, Permanent position based at Trott Park
- Part-time, Permanent position approx. 45 hours per fortnight based at Westbourne Park
- An opportunity to embrace customer service and drive organisational excellence in delivering exceptional services to our aged care residents
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to drive and support the customer first approach across the residential site through contact both in person and over the phone for our customers, staff and visitors and provide quality administrative support services to all stakeholders within the residential aged care site.
Working as a vital cog of administrative support team you will positively contribute to the successful running of the site and be an invaluable member of the team in delivering outstanding customer service and high quality administrative support.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Ensure a positive experience for all prospective and existing customers and other internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a high standard of service delivery and respond to all enquiries in a timely manner, such as over the phone, email and in person.
- Ensure site administration and reception operates in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage the staff orientation schedule as well as the onboarding and off boarding off boarding
- Assist with the planning, coordination and documentation of staff training schedules and training records
- Assist the Roster Clerk as required
What do you need to bring?
- Certificate in Office Administration will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a similar role and work environment with a focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide exceptional service experience through building rapport with customers and stakeholders
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our employees and volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What we offer:
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving the lives of many
How to Apply:
View the attached Job Description for further details on the role requirements.
To submit an application, please click on Apply and attach your resume and cover letter addressing the demonstrable requirements/competencies.
For further information please contact Paula Murphy on 7088 2200 for information on the Westbourne Park part-time opportunity and Alison Richmond on 8329 2402 for information on the Trott Park full-time opportunity.
Applications close Tuesday 18 May 2021
AnglicareSA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage all suitably qualified candidates apply.
We are committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
Job Location Information:
City: South Australia
Location: South Australia
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)