Hiring Organization / Company: Just Eat
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Concentrix are recruiting Customer Service Advisor’s for Menulog
Currently hiring for positions in July/August
Menulog are embarking on an ambitious and exciting journey to insource their local customer service operations into their brand-new service centres located in Macquarie Park . If you are successful, your contract of employment will be with Menulog directly.
Menulog are passionate about creating a vibrant, dynamic and inclusive working environment for their employees with Initial Work from Home Opportunities, where everyone can bring their whole selves to work each day and develop a brilliant career. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be trained to become an expert in either a specific or various “lines of business” when you join Menulog and be assigned a team. Your specific team may also change over time as we build this new dynamic contact call service centre.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor
- Full Availability across operational hours (7am - 2am Sun - Thu & 7am - 3am (Fri- Sat.))
- Inbound customer service and restaurant support via available contact channels
- Management of temporary closed restaurants and restaurants with high order cancellation and/or manual confirmation rates
- Ability to complete proactive compliance monitoring (Fraudulent Reviews, Disabled Payouts etc.)
- Data entry support for existing restaurants (Menus/Delivery Areas/Opening Hours updates & Change Requests)
- Facilitate social media support (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Willingness to learn and take on coaching and feedback openly.
Menulog offer their employees a range of fantastic benefits when joining, such as:
- Initial Work from Home Opportunity (Must be located in Sydney / Outer Suburbs)
- Birthday Leave
- Corporate Volunteering
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts when ordering from Menulog*
- Friday Drinks
- Flu Vaccinations
- And much more
Ideally you will:
- Be approachable with a fun and vibrant outlook to engage with our customer’s.
- You are passionate about delivering consistently brilliant customer service and takes pride in delivering great experiences
- Strong communication & attention to detail skills - both written and verbal
- Ownership and accountability are key
- Team player who wants to contribute to creating an inclusive and fun team culture
- Professional, respectful and courteous at all times to customers, restaurant partners and team members
- Focus on resolving problems and working with customers to resolve issues and conflicts
- Willingness to work a flexible shift pattern
If this sounds like you and you want to work for a fast-paced, ever-growing, exciting and fun new company please apply.
Important – due to the nature of the business peak demands are in the evenings and weekends, you will work a shift pattern that is inclusive of unsociable hours and you will be required to work evenings, late nights, weekend shifts and bank holidays on a regular basis as part of your role. Operating Hours are Sunday-Thursday 7am-2am & Friday & Saturday 7am – 3am.
Who is Menulog?
Menulog is an app-based food delivery service offering Australians the greatest choice of restaurants and cuisines across the country. Menulog connects more than 3.1 million active customers with more than 28,000 local restaurants, servicing almost 90 percent of the addressable population.
Menulog is a fast-paced, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial business, providing an incredible working environment as well as fantastic opportunities for career development and growth.
They provide a number of employee benefits, including free and discounted Menulog Meals, paid parental leave, virtual health and fitness classes, free training courses, mental health programs and much more.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Menulog. They are a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of their people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
Required skills and experience
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)