Hiring Organization / Company: Worley
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Primary Location: AUS-New South Wales
Job Posting: Jul 21, 2021
Unposting Date: Aug 5, 2021
Control Room Operator - Renewable Energy focus
Permanent Position based in North Sydney
- Leading global provider of professional project & asset services in energy, chemicals & resources
- ASX 50 Global Energy Leader
- Join a high-performing team
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
We are looking to appoint a Control Room Operator within our Centralized Control Room team in North Sydney. Our Control Room team supports a number of Power Generation Assets that we have under management across Australia including Gas Pipelines, Wind Farms and Solar Farms. Focusing on the effective management of our client’s assets, your day to day areas of focus will include:
- Technical Diagnostics, Trend Identification and Assessment
- Detailed analysis and condition monitoring of assets across the portfolio
- Working on a 12- hour shift/roster basis, you will leverage from your advanced technology and or engineering skills which will ideally include the use of SCADA and or CMMS plant access and or other relevant Asset Management systems.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or a relevant science field, or mechanical/electrical trade qualification with relevant experience.
- A genuine interest and or work experience in renewable technologies and asset management processes.
- An understanding of basic gas laws and thermodynamics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High pressure gas transportation control room experience and or high risk license would be advantageous however is not essential.
We would like to encourage interested applicants to please include a short cover letter in your application that outlines your relevant experience and skills as well as an up to date copy of your resume.
Benefits to you
- Join a fun and inclusive, global team of professionals
- Opportunities to progress beyond this role
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
Worley recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel. On this basis we will consider all types of engagements models, including part time and job sharing. We also offer, the ability to purchase up to 8 weeks leave, compressed work weeks, flexible hours, working from home and accrued flex days, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Worley.
Make a real difference - witness the results - be a part of the Worley journey today!
Job Location Information:
City: New South Wales
Location: New South Wales
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)