Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
From small private hospitals to the largest public health campuses, our broad range of service solutions include catering, retail, facilities management, cleaning services and even security and help desk. At Medirest, we provide the non-medical services that keep Australia's healthcare facilities in top shape.
- $27 per hour + superannuation + loadings
- Work onsite at Queensland Children's Hospital, South Brisbane location
- Close to Public Transport Links
We are on the quest to find motivated, compassionate and casual Cleaners to join our Medirest team based at Queensland Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane. With an attractive above award hourly rate, these positions are responsible for the day-to-day cleaning of general and specialised areas within the hospital. Operating 24/7 we have a variety of shifts you may be required to cover.
- Clean premises and equipment, including clinical and non-clinical areas
- Operate specialised cleaning equipment – including floor scrubbers
- Conduct cleaning duties specific to hospitals
- Comply with infection control policies and procedures in a healthcare environment
- An experienced Cleaner - experience in a hospital or clinical environment would be highly regarded
- Fantastic team member with the ability to work independently and unsupervised as required
- Experience with operating cleaning equipment
- Safe Can-Do attitude, a “go-getter”
- Great communication skills
- Physically fit and reliable
- Reliable transport due to 24/7 operation
- Flexible availability
In line with the required Legislation, must undertake a Police Check, as well as evidence of Vaccine Preventable Diseases (Hepatitis B immunity - Measles, mumps, rubella - Chicken pox - Whooping cough - Tuberculosis Assessment) will be required as part of the standard recruitment and selection process for this position.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely".
Compass Group embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, men and women of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation and People with Disability to apply.
Job Location Information:
City: Brisbane Central Business District
Location: Brisbane Central Business District Qld