Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Chartwell's philosophy centres around providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We are passionate about challenging the traditions of these environments by delivering innovative and quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high street expectations of our market.
We are currently seeking motivated Cleaners to join our team at one of our prestigious education facilities close to Brisbane CBD.
These full time roles will require Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm availability - weekends off !! Great team environment, state of the art brand new equipment and opportunities to develop your skills. Close to Roma Street and bus links.
- Operate specialised cleaning equipment – including floor scrubbers
- Conduct cleaning duties specific to schools, and corporate areas including amenities and common areas
- Comply with Covid control policies and procedures
- An experienced Cleaner with experience within in an office or school environment would be highly regarded
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and ability to work independently and unsupervised as required
- Experience with operating cleaning equipment
- Great communication skills
- Physically fit and reliable
Essential: In line with the required Legislation, successful candidates will need to hold or be willing to obtain a blue card.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely".
Job Location Information:
City: Brisbane Central Business District
Location: Brisbane Central Business District Qld