Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Providing operational support for the Securities Lending & Cash Reinvestment Trading desks
- Monitoring client sales, and ensuring adequate inventory for settlement
- Assist the trade desk to recall or swap positions for proxy events, buffer management, MSCI rebalance and client transitions
- Monitoring of Securities Lending trades to ensure settlement, liaising directly with counterparties and agent banks
- Corporate Actions and Manufactured Income - providing oversight and escalation support for APAC events
- Processing and monitoring of Reinvestment Desk trades to ensure settlement
- Collateral Management - ensuring sufficient collateral is maintained at all times for the stock on loan in our Discretionary program, including cash & non-cash collateral, and bilateral repos Reviewing and reporting on daily compliance data
- Provide metrics and associated commentary to senior operations managers
- Focus and drive efficiencies, utilising digital tools such as Alteryx, Xceptor, Tableau and Python
- Drive changes to the control and automation agendas
In addition, the administrator is also expected to protect the clients' and Banks' interests at all times and ensure that their integrity is maintained within the market place. To maintain optimum service level for all clients ensuring any reasons for and proposed solutions to, negative trends are documented and escalated.
Sound knowledge of Global Financial Markets
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Securities Lending, Collateral Management, Settlements or Trade Support/Middle Office role
- Proven track record in a busy / dynamic operations environment with an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A history of process improvements
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exce
- Understanding of the workflows of a custodian
- A strong controls focus
- Bachelor degree or above preferred
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Location Information:
Location: Sydney Nsw
- You may also interested for the following jobs:
- Cib Operations - Agency Securities Finance Operations Analyst Jobs
- Jobs Vacancies in Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.