Hiring Organization / Company: Tasmanian Government
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Business Support Officer (005237)
Department of State Growth
Business and Jobs
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 01 August, 2021 11:55 PM
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
Period of Appointment
Appointment to the role is on a fixed term flexible basis two (2) years.
- Assist the unit with day-to-day operations and administration of Jobs Tasmania grant programs by undertaking routine tasks such as:
- using SmartyGrants and Content Manager platforms, manage and process grant applications and payments.
- providing advice and assistance to grant applicants to complete and lodge applications.
- undertaking regular and timely reporting on the grant programs as required.
- Assist with the development of appropriate systems and practices associated with the administration of grant programs.
- Work closely with the Program Manager, Director and other members of the team to provide general administrative support such as organising meetings, general correspondence, record keeping and electronic file management.
- Perform other duties as envisaged by the assigned classification under the relevant industrial award
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Advice to applicants.DOCX
For more information
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at [email protected]
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Job Location Information:
Location: Hobart Tas
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)