Hiring Organization / Company: Bespokehr
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you a passionate baker, experienced bread making? Apply now to join the team at a proud South Australian bakery!
- Full-time or Part-Time Permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Western-suburbs location - only 6kms form the CBD
- Training and Development Opportunities
Who the Company is?
Established in 1968, Riviera Bakery is Adelaide’s leading European bread bakery, specialising in a large variety of speciality breads including Ciabatta, Turkish, Artisan Sourdoughs, Brioche and now Gluten Free to name a few. The bakery is centrally located in the western suburbs, only 6km from the city.
Due to a number of new commercial opportunities, Riviera Bakery are looking for a Bread Baker to join their close-knit team. Start times will be between 11.00am to 3.00pm, with 5 days and at times 6 days. The role can be either part time or full time for the right person. To be successful in this role you will be able to work under pressure and be part of a team. A positive and 'can do' attitude is essential.
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
Working as part of the bread production line you will be able to work with bread doughs of all types, including sourdough. Ideally you will have experience shaping and moulding as well as mixing. Opportunities for roll line operation and oven operators also exist within this diverse role. Further training will be provided upon commencement.
- Mix doughs to specific guidelines
- Work out required dough temperatures
- Ensure procedures are followed and record books completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures production numbers are met.
- Ensure all pre operational and post operational requirements are met
- Ensures their plant and equipment is cleaned at the end of shift and (if required) prior to commencing work.
- Identify and report to management areas of recipe/product improvement.
- At all times, ensure that Food Safety requirements are met.
- Report any maintenance issues / machinery breakdowns.
- Identify faults in doughs
- Be able to control production flow
- Control wastage
‘What you look like and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
- Qualified Baker, experienced in bread making
- Current Vehicle License and reliable transport (own vehicle)
- Demonstrated history of reliable work attendance
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
- Able to efficiently and effectively handle shifting and multiple priorities.
- Flexibility with hours of work to suit 24 hr production schedules.
- Positive attitude, energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and punctual.
WHY Riviera Bakery?
- 12-week induction program including training and development
- Attractive starting salary plus a salary review at 6 months upon successful completion of probation.
- Weekend work negotiable
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please click the apply now button and submit your application by providing a cover letter which highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘What You Look Like’ along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and answer the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position. (please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application process).
For more information, you may contact Kerri 0402701772.
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.
Job Location Information:
Location: Torrensville Sa 5031
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)