Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group Australia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
ESS Defence has the privilege of serving millions of meals to our Defence personnel. Whether it’s out in the field or in dining halls, we provide everything from snacks, to buffet style meals to first class dining experiences for functions. The support we provide is vital in ensuring our personnel thrive during their service. We deliver high quality food coupled with a fantastic customer service experience.
We are currently looking for an experienced Full Time Food & Beverage Attendants/Driver/Storeperson to join our team at Blamey Barracks Kapooka.
We are looking for energetic and experienced Food & Beverage Attendants/Drivers/Storeperson with Catering Delivery Experience to join our team. You will have an opportunity to further develop your hospitality skills and experience work in a variety of areas on site. The position will see you working with a team in a busy environment which requires daily deliveries for breakfast lunch and dinner and assisting in the mess as required with general food and beverage duties including store person duties.
These positions are suited for candidates that like to work in a fasted paced supportive team environment. Training is provided and you'll be working for one of the largest catering and support services company in the world!
- Delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Maintaining the service area
- Delivery of food and drinks
- Washing up and general cleaning
- Basic food preparation and safety (making sandwiches and salads)
- Cash handling and register operation
- Provision of excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Food Safety requirements
- Packing away deliveries
- Manual Licence Essential
- Experience in driving light truck for Deliveries
- Be able to work independently
- Previous Store person experience
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- Great presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team
- Willingness to jump into any task required, cleaning, food preparation and customer service
- Strong awareness of Hygiene & Food Safety Standards
- Must always be well presented, have a great work ethic and the ability to perform well under pressure
- A Positive can-do attitude and the ability to work nights, weekends & public holidays
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
The successful applicant will be provided with full training and ongoing support while working in a dynamic and fun working environment.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team –
As you will understand, Defence establishments need to be highly secure. This means that due to Defence security clearance requirements the successful applicant will be subject to an Australian Police check.
Job Location Information:
City: Wagga Wagga
Location: Wagga Wagga Nsw