Hiring Organization / Company: Manpowergroup Internal
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Join a Global leader and take your career to the next stage
- Build and grow a portfolio of National Accounts with a strong foundation
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in helping companies and individuals navigate the dynamic world of work. With over 60 years of experience providing recruitment, outsourcing and human resource consulting services, we are a business focused on people – our client, candidates, and each other.
About the role
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Manpower, you will be responsible for leading and accelerating the growth of our National Key Accounts within this portfolio of the ManpowerGroup business. You will be accountable for the revenue and profitability targets of the business, working to maximise market share within these National Key Accounts through development of the Account Management team , strategic stakeholder engagement and delivering high quality service and candidates to the individual organisations.
What will you be doing?
Sales Leadership & Business Development
- Develop, coordinate, and lead strategic planning and implementation within National Key Accounts
- Achieve financial objectives through effective management of resources and budgets
- Develop new business relationships and increase sales pipeline to achieve quotas
- Deliver innovative workforce solutions to the portfolio of clients
- Expand into new client divisions/ markets and increase market share
- Participate in client presentations, bids and tenders and wider sales activities
- Create an environment of continuous learning and personal development within National Key Accounts
- Build a strong organisational culture so we can deliver with speed and efficiency to our clients and candidates
- Inspire and lead a purpose-driven organisation where our people are engaged and committed to deliver results
- Attract and develop diverse talent with the right capabilities to deliver the solutions
Client & Candidate Management
- Develop and build on new and existing client & candidate relationships
- Lead Client Relationship Management in National Key Accounts including customer service delivery models and customer satisfaction
- Accountable for the complete service offering & sales process within National Key Accounts teams to ensure the highest quality of delivery
What are we looking for in you?
- Strong leadership skills, with superior communication
- Strong team orientation and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and create impact at senior management level
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong sales and strategic account management leadership skills
- Proven experience in the strategic development and successful implementation of initiatives in business
- Experience in a fast paced, transactional environment
- Demonstrated success in implementation of change management
We offer a great workplace, work life balance, a great culture and excellent career opportunities.
Applications Close 5pm Sydney time - Monday 2nd August 2021
For a confidential discussion please call Nicky Brunning - ManpowerGroup - 0432 526 793 or email [email protected]
At ManpowerGroup, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work or in life. This means that we'll work with you to achieve your career goals and dreams by supporting and developing you as your career grows.
Job Location Information: