Hiring Organization / Company: Qube
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Work type: Full time
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. We also deliver a range of tanker services from pneumatic operations for cement and lime through to bulk liquid tankers for fuel and sulphuric acid.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a self motivated and experienced Administration Assistant to fill a fulltime vacancy in our LCR Jellinbah/Yarrabee Mining Project.
Please note that this is a residential role and as such, the successful applicant will need to reside in or around Blackwater Region.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible to provide effective office administration support to the Project Team and assist with various administration duties.
- Workshop administration (materials, labour and parts)
- Booking training and medicals for employees
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Order stock, parts, materials and consumable, Uniforms, staff amenities
- Archive and filing
- Basic administration duties
Qualifications and Experience
- CERT III in office administration or similar
- Good computer skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of MainPac Software (desirable)
- Good numeracy skills and a good knowledge and understanding of accounts.
- Mining Industry experience preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role
Working at Qube
- Access to QubeCare our employee well-being program and other great benefits
- We are diversified across various locations and industries and have the ability to offer a number of career pathways and development opportunities.
- We are committed to promoting workplace diversity and encouraging the next generation
- We have a commitment to zero harm and to our people’s health and well being.
We value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Sound like you? Click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.
Advertised: 22 Jul 2021 E. Australia Standard Time
Job Location Information: