Hiring Organization / Company: Icon Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Payable Officer - Icon Group, South Brisbane
Join our Supportive and Collaborative Team at Icon Group’s Modern Headquarters in South Brisbane’s Vibrant Business District.
Key Points – The Opportunity
- Full Function Accounts Payable in a large team
- Be Part of a Rapidly Expanding Company with Career Progression Opportunities
- Join a Business that Cares about Supporting its Employees
- Permanent Full Time Position located on 22 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into Asia and New Zealand. With over 700 employees, our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres, integrating medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy, offering a uniquely comprehensive suite of services for cancer patients.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones.
About the Role:
We have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity to join our supportive and collaborative team at our head office in South Brisbane. You will be responsible for the full accounts payable function, including high volume, accurate invoice processing and monitoring of expenditures, payments, and reconciliations.
- Review invoices and ensure GST compliance and authorization from departments.
- Process non-stock supplier invoices to the correct general ledger accounts.
- Process weekly, monthly and ad-hoc payment runs.
- Review and process staff expenses.
- Remittance advices to suppliers with payment.
- Reconcile all supplier statements.
- Ad-hoc finance and administration tasks.
- Resolve internal and external customer queries.
- 3+ Years Experience in a Full Function Accounts Payable role.
- Experience with loan accounts and general journals.
- Intermediate computing skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise in a high volume and fast paced work environment.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Job Location Information:
Location: Brisbane Qld
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Jobs in Dubai (☑️Verified)